Viessmann Vitoconnect 100 OPT2 wifi modem for remote monitoring (in conjunction with weather compensation Vitotronic 200)
Vitoconnect Opto2 wifi modem for remote monitoring (in conjunction with weather compensation Vitotronic 200).
The following types of boilers with Vitotronic 200 (weather compensation control) are supported:
The Vitoconnect Opto2 Wireless LAN module is the interface between the boiler or heat pump and the ViCare App.
It is connected directly to the Vitotronic 200 control via a cable. A plug-in power supply is included in the delivery.
The adapter, which is only ten by ten centimetres in size, is designed for wall mounting.
Plug and play.
Plug and play is used to connect and register the module with the Internet.
All you need to do is scan the enclosed QR code with your smartphone.
Vitoconnect Opto2 is compatible with mobile devices and operating systems from iOS 8.0 and Android 4.4. Control LEDs indicate the data communication between the boiler and the Internet.
Note: For more information, see ViCare app
Functions when operating with the ViCare app
- For remote control of a heating system with 1 heat generator via internet and WLAN with DSL router
- For remote control of all heating circuits in a heating system
- Setting of operating programs, set values and time programs
- Scanning system information
- Displaying messages on the ViCare app user interface
- Displaying consumption data
- WLAN module for connection with the DSL router, for wall mounting
- Connection line with Optolink/USB (WLAN module/boiler control unit, 3 m long)
- Power cable with plug-in power supply unit (1 m long)
- Heating system with Vitoconnect Opto2
- Before commissioning, check the system requirements for communication via local IP networks/WLAN.
- Internet connection with flat rate data (without time or volume restrictions)
- Mains power supply (13 amp socket).