Abora aH72SK Hybrid Solar PV/T Panel
Hybrid solar panel aH72SK with simultaneous production of thermal and electrical energy with aHTech® technology
This hybrid solar panel has a high-efficiency thermal collector at the rear of the panel and photovoltaic solar cells at the front. These convert solar energy into electricity and, at the same time, the thermal collector collects the radiation emitted by the sun and converts it into heat.
Abora aHTech® technology goes further than any other solar panel, as it reduces energy losses, making our panel the most efficient in the world.
- Length x width x thickness - 1970 x 995 x (85+22)
- Total area - 1.96 m²
- Weight - 50 Kg
- Optical performance - 0.7
- Coefficient of thermal losses, a1 - 5.98 W/m².K
- Coefficient of thermal losses, a2 - 0.0 W/m².K²
- Cell number and type - 72 mono-crystalline cells
- Rated power (W) - 350 W
- Maximum power voltage (Vmpp) - 39.86 V
- Maximum power current (Impp) - 8.76 A
- Short circuit current (Isc) - 9.16 A
- Open circuit voltage (Voc) - 48.61 V
- Module efficiency (%) - 17.8%
Standard test conditions STC: AM 1.5. irradiation 1000 w / m2
Cell temperature 25 ° C
- Product Catalog
- Data Sheet
- Abora aH72SK Panel Hand Book
- Assembly Manual for Pitched Roof
- Pitched-roof mounting for 1 panel aH72
- Pitched-roof mounting for 5 panel aH72
- Pitched-roof mounting for 10 panel aH72
- Abora QUICK CONNECT KIT aHKC for standard row of panels
The hybrid solar panel produces 4 times more energy per m 2
Hybrid solar panels with aHTech ® technology are certified and patented as the most efficient solar panel in the world, with an efficiency of 89% . This high efficiency translates directly into profitability, as our panel will produce more energy in a smaller space.
The easiest and most optimal installation
Our Abora hybrid solar panels are extremely easy to install thanks to their structure adapted to the slope of your roof and to any surface.
Thanks to the software we have developed, we can offer you an estimate of the most optimal installation for your building, taking into account possible obstacles. Do not hesitate to contact us so that we can accompany you in your project.
The solar panel made in Europe
The hybrid solar panel and its aHTech ® technology have been fully designed and developed by our R&D department in Zaragoza.
The quality of our panels is fully guaranteed to meet the strictest international quality standards. We manufacture our panel entirely in our factory in Zaragoza, a 100% made-in-Europe product. Additionally, all of our panels are tested prior to shipment to ensure quality, service, and performance for our customers.