61043100: ESBE GRA311 VRG438+ARA561-20-W
ESBE GRA311 VRG438+ARA561-20-W
- Outstanding flow control thanks to the progressive characteristic of the valve
- 2 different types of actuator: 3-point or proportional control signal (depending on version)
- QuickFit interface between actuator and valve - no tools needed
- 3 different high efficiency circulation pumps
- Available in 3 sizes: DN20, DN25, DN32
- High class insulation shell
- Pretested and ready to use
- Compact design
The ESBE series GRA200 and GRA300 are circulation units intended for heating circuits where an outstanding flow and temperature control are required. Equipped with two shut-off valves with thermometers, check valve, high class insulation shell and a high efficiency circulation pump. The units are delivered with a 3-way rotary progressive mixing valve which ensures best regulation performances independent from flow rate and low oversizing risk.
The Series GRA200 comes with actuator series ARA661 with 3-point control signal, 230V AC, or actuator series ARA639 proportional control signal,24V AC/DC. The circulation units are available in DN25 and DN32 with either a Wilo or Grundfos pump.
The Series GRA300 with very compact dimensions are equipped with actuator series ARA661. Series GRA300 is available in DN20 with a Wilo pump with PWM control signal.