Elysator Protector MASTER - Corrosion Protection Device, Side Stream Filtration
Protector Master is a unique side stream filtration device that engineers the system water to a non-corrosive state. It provides corrosion protection in both new and existing heating and cooling systems, by removing sludge, particles, oxygen and other corrosive products.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The water enters from the inlet connection, then passes around and down past magnets and anodes. During this process, oxygen will be consumed by dissolving the anodes, and excess air will rise up and out of the vent valve. The water will now flow through the filter element/ filter bag so that particles will physically be stopped by either of the filters. The result will be clear water with controlled alkaline pH, without oxygen or particles and sludge.
For larger volume systems, installation in series is possible. Protector Master can be supplied in multi-units with manifolds ready to be assembled and installed, designed to be compact and space saving.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS MATERIALS
- System Volume - Max 70m³ - Heating
Max 30m³ - Cooling
- Water Flow Rate - 70l/min
- Design Pressure (bar) - PN 10.
- Temperature (°C) - 95
- Tank Volume - 120L
- Design code - PED 2014/68/EU
- Connections - 2" Female BSPP
- Empty Weight: 88KG
- Full Weight: 218KG
- Shipping Weight: 157KG
*Flow rate referred to clean water at 110µm filtration degree.
- Filter Housing - Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Filter Screen - Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- Gaskets - EPDM *
- Insulation / cladding - Armaflex / Stainless Steel
- Pressure Gauges - Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Anodes - Magnesium
- Magnets - Neodymium
- Surface Finishing - Shot Peening and Passivation
*Certified for the following European Drinking Water regulations: UBA, DVGW standard W-270, WRAS and ACS.