Resus Dashboard, free software for reading and analysing the collected data.
The software places the logged data on a timeline to present the historical data. The user is able to see correlationsions and to recognize patterns between the collected parameters. By means of the zoom function it is possible to analyse specific areas in detail. This way cause and effect of the observed phenomena can be associated with each other.
- Resus PC Dashboard (Windows): USB directly connected or via saved. CSV files
- Resus Cloud Dashboard: online internet version (CXI and CXL)
Resus PC Dashboard
- Download the Resus PC Dashboard
- Install the Resus PC Dashboard
- Connect the mini-USB connector from the logger to a PC using a separate (standard) data cable USB / mini USB
- The recorded measurement data can be read out
Resus Cloud Dashboard
- Open any web browser on a device that has access to the Internet.
- Surf to the website http://cloud.resus.eu to open the Resus Cloud Dashboard, or go to the supplier-specific cloud application.
- When using this for the first time, you must register as a user and add the corrosion monitors to the Resus Cloud Dashboard. A corrosion monitor can be added in two ways:
- Scan the QR code on the underside of the green logger with your smartphone (which is connected to the Internet). You can then log in (or register if this has not already been done) on the web site that opens up;
- Add the corrosion monitor manually by entering the serial number and activation code into the website. These can be found on the underside of the green logger.
- The measurement data can be read-out via the website, as well as data for the further analysis of alarms.