Solaris PG20 - Solar Fluid Ready-To-Use Propylene Glycol Heat Transfer Fluid
Solaris PG20 has been especially formulated for use Solar Thermal Heating Systems. It is able to operate efficiently at 170°C for prolonged periods and withstand temperatures of 200°C for short periods. It contains reversibly evaporable inhibitors that are capable of withstanding stagnation temperatures of 300°C whilst protecting all metals used in Solar Thermal Heating Systems.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- Reversibly evaporable inhibitors
- Meets BS6580 & ASTM D1384 corrosion standards.
- Formulated using high temperature rated polyacrylate.
- Promotes long operation life & thermal efficiency
- Ready-to-use formulation provides freeze protection down to -20oC
Non Toxic Extreme Temperature Rated Heat Transfer Fluid with Antifreeze Function. Based on Propylene Glycol and Reversibly Evaporable Inhibitors to prevent corrosion, scaling and biological fouling.