Elysator Protector MINI - Compact Corrosion Protection Device, Side Stream Filtration
The Protector Mini is a product from our Marine partner IWTM. Protector Mini is a unique side stream filtration device that engineers the system water to a non corrosive state.
It provides corrosion protection in both new and existing heating and cooling systems, by removing sludge, particles, oxygen, and other corrosive products.
EASILY INSTALL THE PROTECTOR MINI ON THE WALL
The Protector Mini can easily be installed on the wall. The compact wall mounting bracket allows the unit to be fixed on the wall to save space in situations where space is important and limited.
The system is included as a standard feature in the Protector Mini. When wall space is not available, the Protector Mini can be fixed with the floor mount bracket as an alternative.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS MATERIALS
- System Volume - Max 10m³ - Heating
7m³ - Cooling
- Flow Rate - 10l/min
- Design Pressure (bar) - PN 10.
- Temperature (°C) - 95
- Tank Volume - 20L
- Design code - PED 2014/68/EU
- Connections - 1" FBSP
- Empty Weight: 33KG
- Full Weight: 52KG
- Shipping Weight: 42KG
*Flow rate referred to clean water at 110µm filtration degree.
- Filter Housing - Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Filter Screen - Stainless Steel AISI 316L
- Gaskets - EPDM *
- Insulation / cladding - Armaflex / Stainless Steel
- Pressure Gauges - Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Anodes - Magnesium
- Magnets - Neodymium
- Surface Finishing - Shot Peening and Passivation
*Certified for the following European Drinking Water regulations: UBA, DVGW standard W-270, WRAS and ACS.