Skip to content

Underfloor Heating Coupling & Valves

An apparatus that provides warm water to every UFH zone is called an underfloor heating manifold.It joins the heat source (heat pump or boiler) to the subfloor heating system.For effective heating, manifolds guarantee exact water flow at the optimum temperature.Valves: The manifolds are controlled by zone control valves. Zone control is adjustable by homeowners, and manifolds—which are typically hidden in cabinets or beneath stairs—remain inconspicuous.