Risycor Cbu-fix Set Corrosion Monitor With Alarm Function for Heating Systems.
Risycor CBU-fix set
Art. No. 1003020
Risycor CBU corrosion monitor with alarm function for heating systems.
Mounted between existing valves or in a device that can be isolated (boiler, filter, …) which places the metal coupon at the tip of the probe in the water flow. The oxidation of this coupon is representative of the uniform corrosion within the system. The logger records the corrosion rate against time and warns of inadmissible values or a defect. The memory can be read out with a computer.
B-fix threaded connector for bayonet mounting of the corrosion monitor Risycor CBU.
- Heating systems
- Alarm on Risycor and via volt-free contact
- Adjustable corrosion alarm level
- Logged data download via USB and Resus PC Dashboard software
- Graphic representation of corrosion rate and temperature with the free Resus PC Dashboard
Outputs, signals, alarm
Visual: Various LEDs for display of operating and alarm status
USB: Memory readout
*Volt-free contact for:
• Building management system, remote surveillance, other signal transmitter (SMS module, audible alarm, flashing light, …), shutting down of the boiler, ...
Alarm in case of:
• Corrosion rate too high (adjustable)
• Fault in the corrosion monitor
• End of life of the metal coupon on the probe
* See also related products Tab
• Pressure range: 0 to 6 bar
• Temperature range: 5 to 85 °C, integrated temperature compensation
• Environment: 0 to 45 °C, no condensation
• Storage: -5 to 60 °C
• Risycor CBU probe: PPS
• Risycor CBU logger cover: PC
• Coupon: Fe
• B-fix threaded connector: brass CW614N
• See also dimensions
• Mains adaptor: CEE 7/16, 230 VAC, 50 Hz 5 VDC mini-USB
• Power consumption: 2,5 W
- nominal 48 VDC, 100 mA or 48 VAC RMS 80 mA
- max. 350 mA @ < 10 ms
• Autonomy of the memory: 10+ years
• Data storage: every 7 hours